The Good Food Institute Europe (GFI Europe) is looking for an Infrastructure Investment Manager to join our Corporate Engagement Team. If you’re excited about infrastructure financing, we’d love to hear from you!
GFI is at the forefront of the movement to advance plant-based and cultivated (grown from cells) meat in order to solve some of the world’s biggest problems, from climate change and global hunger, to antibiotic resistance and animal suffering.
Reporting to Carlotte Lucas, you will be responsible for leading GFI Europe’s infrastructure investment strategy. This will include leading our outreach with institutional investors and climate financiers, as well as representing GFI at key industry conferences.
- Full-time (flexible hours), permanent. Requests for part-time hours (30 hours per week or above) can be considered.
- Home-based/remote from anywhere in Europe.
- £50,400 – £55,200. This range is based on a UK hire and will be adjusted if hired elsewhere in Europe.
- €60,000 – €66,000. This range is based on an Austrian hire and will be adjusted if hired elsewhere in Europe
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A passion for GFI’s philosophy and mission.
Relevant infrastructure development experience or expertise, preferably with a focus on financing or otherwise investing in food, biopharmaceutical manufacturing, or other manufacturing-intensive industries (e.g., renewable energy, electric vehicles).
Persuasive and engaging interpersonal skills; the ability to build effective working relationships with senior executives and investors.
- We want the best people and we don’t want biases holding us back. We strongly encourage people of every colour, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability to apply. Because we value a diverse workplace, we prioritise an inclusive climate absent of discrimination and harassment during the application process and after you join the team.
For more information about this role and to see the full list of responsibilities and requirements, please check out the full job description on our website (https://gfieurope.org/careers/infrastructure-investment/).
If you have any questions, join our team for a live Q&A on Thursday 21 September at 4pm BT / 5pm CET. You can submit questions anonymously in advance via this form.